Please see the latest newsletter where recent projects are reported with photos.
- The Barkerville Heritage Trust became site managers of Barkerville Historic Town with a seat representing the Friends of Barkerville on the board of directors
- supported Theatre Royal “Cowboy Festival”
- continued with fund raising for Cornish Waterwheel selling shares in the Sheepskin claim
- membership for Friends of Barkerville began selling at the gate entrance
- launched Billy Barker Banquet
- Richfield loop trail via Catholic cemetery is located, cleaned out and signage installed
- applied for and received a timber sale at the Stanley cemetery to have pine infested bug trees removed
- work bee at Stanley cemetery to clean up recent logging slash
- Powderhouse trail cleared of blow down
- Norway spruce tree planted in memory of Lars Fossberg at the Barkerville cemetery
- installed tin on the doors of the outhouses at Racetrack campsites due to porcupine damage.
- Continue to operate store at Barkerville Hotel