Please see the latest newsletter where recent projects are reported with photos.
- The Friends continue to operate and sell locally made merchandise as well as do interpretation of the Barkerville Hotel
- continued fund raising for the Cornish Waterwheel
- assisted Barkerville with volunteers for special events
- open for Victorian Christmas
- cleared slash/blow down on the lower trail across to Mt. Agnes and Jack of Clubs creek, also cleanup of the Barkerville view trail from Chinatown to the entrance of Barkerville Town
- annual spring clean up at the Wells/Barkerville cemetery
- replaced ten grave enclosures at the Stanley cemetery
- assisted the Bears Paw with volunteer help for the 7 Summits bike race with all profits going to the Friends of Barkerville
- assisted the Barkerville campground operators, Rose & Caleb Higgins with volunteer help for the corn boil with profits going to the Friends.